Coretex – Bugx30 Insect Repellent Towelettes
- EPA registered in all 50 states
- 30% active DEET formula (Effective against West Nile Virus).
- 8″ X 5″ towelettes with 7.8 grams for full coverage of exposed skin.
- The only active ingredient effective against Lyme Disease (Ticks).
- Easy to carry foil pack towelette pouch for individual use.
nsect repellents, such as BugX30, which contain DEET, have been shown to be the most effective in repelling mosquitoes and ticks, and provide the highest level of protection against vector borne diseases such as Dengue Fever, West Nile Virus and Lyme disease. This recently reformulated water-based insect repellent reduces the percentage of DEET to 30% from 55% and provides more than 7 hours of protection in a convenient towelette application. DEET concentrations higher than 30% are no longer recommended to increase the length of protection. This improved formulation allows the DEET to be time-released, permitting longer lasting performance once obtained only by higher concentrations of DEET. This water-based formula is virtually greaseless and non-staining, with very little odor. Each foil pack, which comes 100 to the box, contains one 8″ x 5″ towelette saturated with 7.8 grams of 30% DEET insect repellent. Package: 100/EA
Pack 25, Pack 50, Pack 300